Summer fun will be open to rising 2-year-olds through rising Kindergartners. Children must be age appropriate by August 31, 2023. We will only accept in-house, rising 2-year-olds, but all other ages can be in-house or community children.
It is one of our greatest privileges as Christians to pass our faith along to new generations. During WCP Summer Camps, children will have opportunity to learn about God’s amazing creations, to feel how much He loves each one of us, and to share that with each other. In the early childhood years, children are keen observers and learn best by being immersed in an environment full of hands on wonder, led by teachers who act as facilitators introducing concepts and leading children to discoveries!
Children will learn about God’s love on the GO this summer. All programs and activities are designed to meet a young child’s need to move, play, and learn by immersion in a rich and age appropriate environment.
All activities will be held in the WCP Weddington Campus facilities and classrooms. Weddington Methodist Church is located at the intersection of Providence Road and Weddington Road.
Summer 2023 Dates, Themes, and Cost
We have two weeks of camp opportunities, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. each day.
|Camp Dates and Themes||Registration Fee (Non-Refundable*)||Camp Week Fees||Total due with Registration|
|June 6-9: X-treme Science||$25.00||$125.00||$150.00|
|July 18 – July 21: Camp EDGE (Experience, Discover God Everywhere)||$25.00||$125.00||$150.00|
We will refund the camp week fees only if WCP is not able to hold the camp or as requested up to 30 days before the start date of the camp week.
- Registration is open to all WCP families and WMC church members effective February 1, 2023. We will only accept in-house, rising 2-year-olds, but all other ages can be in-house or community children. Registration opens to the community effective February 15, 2023.
- After February 14, 2023, please email Emily Gray, Camp Coordinator, to confirm availability before sending any forms or fees. Emails will be answered on business days, (Monday through Thursday.)
- After confirming that space is available, a form will be supplied by email or may be picked up at the preschool office.
- Camps will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration fees will be refunded only if WCP must cancel camps. Camp Week Fees may be refunded up to 30 days prior to the start date of the camp.